Stephen Walker is a consultant to our corporate and commercial department, having joined the firm in June 2020. Stephen was previously with Whitney Moore where he was managing partner from 2010 to 2017.
He practises across a broad range of corporate and commercial areas including:-
- Share and asset sales and acquisitions
- Equity investments, fund raising, corporate finance and venture capital
- Shareholder agreements, partnerships, joint ventures and corporate reorganisations
- Loan agreements, loan note instruments and other financial transactions
- Acting for a large multi-national in the purchase of an Irish company
- Advising start-up companies on all areas including funding and employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs).
Stephen advises small, medium sized and large corporates in relation to their commercial activities including all types of commercial agreements. He also assists in foreign direct investment, particularly from the USA.
- Member of Board of Meritas (worldwide legal network of 181 law firms) (2014 -2017)
- Trinity College Dublin, BA
- CEDR (Centre for Effective Dispute Resolution), Accredited Mediator
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
Clients like that Stephen Walker is “very commercial and practical and knows when to have a fight.” Walker represented Panda Waste Management in negotiations with Greenstar concerning a share purchase agreement.’
Clients praise his ‘strong corporate knowledge’ and describe him as 'very pragmatic'. Stephen Walker has a strong focus on clients from the solar energy sector, whom he advises on mergers, corporate finance and structuring.
March 24, 2021
Chambers Europe 2021, a legal directory of the best lawyers and law firms worldwide, has ranked...
March 18, 2021
Chambers Global 2021, a legal directory of the best lawyers and law firms worldwide, has ranked...
November 26, 2020
Combined operation will employ over 100 people Congratulations to Unity Technologies I.T Lim...