Sean FitzgeraldSenior Associate Solicitor
T: +353 61 445591
M: +353 85 7336433
Sean Fitzgerald is a Senior Associate Solicitor in our litigation department, having joined the firm in 2016 from a local law firm, where he worked since 2009.
Sean specialises in litigation representing private clients in personal injury actions arising out of work place accidents, road traffic accidents, public liability claims and medical negligence actions. Sean also has substantial engineering experience having worked as an Automation Engineer with international manufacturing companies including NASA and INTEL.
- Lecturer at University of Limerick
- Member of Business Network Ireland
- Member of Limerick Chamber
- Director of St. Bernadette’s Credit Union
- Board Member, Citizen’s Information Service, Limerick City
- Consultant in Health & Safety Law
- Dublin Business School, Diploma in Health & Safety Law
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Aviation, Leasing and Finance
- University of Limerick, LLB
- University of Limerick, BSc
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a solicitor of England and Wales
Winner of Best Employer: Talent Development and Workplace Wellness Award 2017
June 28, 2018
European and Irish courts have found that the MIBI is an emanation of the State, and as such, i...
April 24, 2018
We are continuing our support of Pieta House with the upcoming Darkness into Light (DIL) 5km ev...
December 13, 2017
Insurers are adopting a zero tolerance approach to false and exaggerated claims. Tomás McDonag...