Sean FitzgeraldSenior Associate Solicitor
T: +353 61 445591
M: +353 85 7336433
E: [email protected]
Sean Fitzgerald is a Senior Associate Solicitor in our litigation department, having joined the firm in 2016 from a local law firm, where he worked since 2009.
Sean specialises in litigation representing private clients in personal injury actions arising out of work place accidents, road traffic accidents, public liability claims and medical negligence actions. Sean also has substantial engineering experience having worked as an Automation Engineer with international manufacturing companies including NASA and INTEL.
- Lecturer at University of Limerick
- Member of Business Network Ireland
- Member of Limerick Chamber
- Director of St. Bernadette’s Credit Union
- Board Member, Citizen’s Information Service, Limerick City
- Consultant in Health & Safety Law
- Dublin Business School, Diploma in Health & Safety Law
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma in Aviation, Leasing and Finance
- University of Limerick, LLB
- University of Limerick, BSc
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted as a solicitor of England and Wales
Winner of Best Employer: Talent Development and Workplace Wellness Award 2017
March 05, 2020
This article is the first in a series aimed at assisting businesses through the current unprece...
October 02, 2019
Last Wednesday, 25th September 2019, Robert Bourke, Partner, and Solicitors Sarah Falvey, Racha...
July 08, 2019
Employers will shortly be forced to publish gender pay gap information. Harry Fehily, Managing ...