Robert Bourke is a Partner in our litigation department and joined the firm in 1986.
He specialises in providing advice on a wide range of private client areas, including medical negligence, defamation, personal injury actions for individuals, fatal injury actions, wills, trusts for residents and non-residents and administration of estate, including tax planning and probate law suits.
Robert mainly offers advice to private clients as well as UK and overseas law firms.
- Associate of the Irish Taxation Institute
- Associate member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Lecturer and consultant for the Law Society of Ireland, the University of Limerick and the Irish Taxation Institute
- University College Cork, BCL
- University of Limerick, MBA
- Registered Tax Consultant
- University College Dublin, Diploma in Strategic Growth (Biotech & Pharma)
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
Holmes O'Malley Sexton is well known in the insurance defence sector, where practice head Robert Kennedy and Harry Fehily provide ‘an excellent turnaround service’. Fehily was also active in a number of defamation claims. Donal Creaton has ‘excellent knowledge of the courts process’. All named partners are based in Limerick.
Winner of Best Employer: Talent Development and Workplace Wellness Award 2017
Winner of Munster Law Firm of the Year 2012, 2014 and 2015
November 26, 2019
Robert Bourke, Partner heading our plaintiff litigation team, was delighted to speak about our ...
October 02, 2019
Last Wednesday, 25th September 2019, Robert Bourke, Partner, and Solicitors Sarah Falvey, Racha...
May 09, 2019
Holmes O’Malley Sexton Ran for Headway Charity in the 2019 Great Limerick Run Almost 50 of o...