Piarais Neary is a Partner in our Litigation Department and is based in our Dublin office. He joined the firm in 2018 having practised as a solicitor in Dublin since he qualified in 2006.
Piarais specialises in litigation in the Circuit Court and High Court. He has extensive experience of high value cases involving personal injury and clinical negligence and advising clients in respect of the liability and quantum aspects of a case.
Piarais provides experienced and practical legal advice in complex litigation matters and also sits on the Dublin Solicitor Bar Association Litigation Committee.
- Member of Dublin Solicitors Bar Association Litigation Committee
- Portobello College Dublin, LLB
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth, HDip Information Technology
- Diploma in Healthcare Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
June 18, 2019
We are pleased to announce the appointment of six new partners in the firm’s core practice ar...
November 09, 2018
Our Dublin team took to the dark streets in November to take part in 5K and 10K tracks in the ...