John Ringrose is a Partner in our litigation department and joined the firm in 2006.
John specialises in personal injury actions, litigating in the Circuit and High Court. He also practises in a wide range of private client areas including defamation actions.
- Formerly a law lecturer and tutor in University College Cork.
- John has recently given a presentation to the Down Syndrome Ireland and presented a seminar on wards of court applications to HSE mental health professionals.
- University College Cork, BCL, LLM
- University of Limerick, B.Ed.
- London School of Economics and Political Science, M.Sc in Regulation
- Diploma in Healthcare Law, Law Society of Ireland
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
Winner of Best Employer: Talent Development and Workplace Wellness Award 2017
Winner of Munster Law Firm of the Year 2012, 2014 and 2015
January 24, 2020
It has been an exceptional year in terms of our team gaining further qualifications, training a...
October 25, 2018
We are delighted to announce the opening of our new Cork office, headed by Partner John Ringros...
June 28, 2018
European and Irish courts have found that the MIBI is an emanation of the State, and as such, i...