Jacci Fox manages the Debt and Asset Recovery Unit and joined the firm in 1988.
She has extensive experience and expertise in all aspects of debt recovery, ranging from district court to more complex high court cases, court orders for sale and bankruptcy, and has also practised in commercial work.
Jacci acts for private clients, banks, and commercial clients. Recently, Jacci was part of the firm’s team which successfully tendered for the contract for the provision of legal debt recovery services to the Revenue Commissioners in 2000, 2005 and again in 2010. She has a keen interest in computer technology and was instrumental in the introduction and implementation of a bespoke debt collection software program operated by Holmes O’Malley Sexton.
- Regularly presents debt recovery seminars and workshops to clients.
- Member of the Irish Institute of Legal Executives (MIILEX).
- Legal Executive of the Year 2015, AIB Private Banking Irish Law Awards.
- Institute of Commercial Management, Diploma Legal Studies
- Institute of Commercial Management, Diploma Business Law
Winner of Best Employer: Talent Development and Workplace Wellness Award 2017
Winner of Legal Executive of the Year 2015 - Jacci Fox, Debt & Asset Recovery Manager
March 20, 2020
We are living in a time of crisis in a constantly evolving situation which is causing hardship ...
January 30, 2020
Banking and security law topics were the order of the day on Wednesday 29th January as we hoste...
December 12, 2018
Effective credit control recovery systems are essential to ensure low levels of uncollected deb...