Alice Steen is our Knowledge Manager and joined the firm in 2008.
Alice promotes use of legal resources and information within the firm, disseminating the most up to date legal information amongst our partners and solicitors. She manages our online legal resources and library, and organises and provides training in the latest legal developments and most effective use of our legal resources.
Having a knowledge manager ensures that our practitioners are fully up to date with all legal developments in their areas and that they can access information quickly and efficiently. For our clients it ensures that the service which we provide is of the highest standard and is delivered in the most cost efficient manner.
- Regularly provides in-house training to our solicitors and professional staff.
- Lectures in broadcast and copyright law in Limerick Institute of Technology.
- Organises and chairs the Copyright and Music Law discussion panel at the annual Limerick Institute of Technology Music Festival.
- Member of the Law Society of England and Wales International Action Team (IAT), a pro-bono network of lawyers and law students who intervene on behalf of lawyers at risk across the globe.
- Member of the British and Irish Association of Law Librarians.
- University of Liverpool, LLB
- College of Law Chester, Diploma in Legal Practice
- Admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales
- Law Society of Ireland, Diploma Family Law
- Limerick Institute of Technology, Certificate in Technology Enhanced Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- Limerick Institute of Technology, Certificate in Practice and Reflection in Teaching and Learning in Higher Education
- University of Limerick, Specialist Diploma in Quality Management Lean Systems
- Admitted to the Law Society of Ireland
Winner of Best Employer: Talent Development and Workplace Wellness Award 2017
Winner of Munster Law Firm of the Year 2012, 2014 and 2015
July 12, 2019
We are so proud to announce that Holmes O’Malley Sexton have just been shortlisted for the pr...
May 09, 2019
Holmes O’Malley Sexton Ran for Headway Charity in the 2019 Great Limerick Run Almost 50 of o...
April 11, 2019
'Zen and the Art of Legal Networking' host our Knowledge Manager Alice Steen's guest post which...