Ms. Doyinsola Sola-Oladokun was this year’s highest scoring Law and Accounting final year student at the University of Limerick and we were pleased to present Doyinsola with the Holmes O’Malley Sexton Solicitors UL Scholarship on Monday 24th October 2016.
The presentation took place at our Limerick office and we had organised a very special ceremony for Doyinsola with the following guests most kindly attending:-
• Judge Marian O’Leary of Limerick District Court
• Senator Kieran O’Donnell, accountant
• Dr. Hugh O’Donnell Chief Executive Officer of Ingenium, past graduate of the University of Limerick and past CEO of Kentz
• John Moran former Secretary of the Department of Finance
• Brian McEnery, partner at BDO and President of ACCA
• Professor Shane Kilcommins and the staff of the Law School at the University of Limerick.
Donal Creaton, Partner presenting the scholarship award, commented:-
“We have a policy of investing in our young people. Presently HOMS Solicitors is on a path of renewal and growth towards the year 2020 and to this end we continue to invest heavily in both trainees, interns and graduates who work with HOMS Solicitors in Limerick and Dublin. We were particularly pleased for this investment in graduates to be recognised this year by Grad Ireland who carry out a survey annually to find the most popular graduate employer in the country. The survey that they carry out is the largest graduate barometer in the legal sector in Ireland and votes decide the winner. HOMS Solicitors came sixth out of ten in the top ten list of most popular graduate employers.
Thank you to all those who attended the presentation and congratulations once again to Ms. Doyinsola Sola-Oladokun. All from HOMS Solicitors wish Doyinsola the best in her future career.”