HOMS were proud to be one of the sponsors of the Limerick Chamber Midwest Region Business Awards 2012. The aim of the awards is to “give businesses a platform to showcase their accomplishments.” The award ceremony took place at Limerick Chamber President’s Dinner on Friday 16th November 2012 at the Limerick Strand Hotel. Minister for Finance, Michael Noonan TD, attended as a guest speaker. We were a member of the judging team who reviewed all categories.
Categories and winners included:-
• Best Start-Up / Emerging Business Award: Q3 Security Systems
• Best Services Award: Harmonics
• Best SME Award: JJ O’Toole
• Best FDI Business Award: Dell
• Best Exporter Award: Samco Agricultural Manufacturing
• Best Hospitality Business Award: Masterchefs
• Best Retail Business Award: The ZipYard Franchising
• Best Large Indigenous Business Award: Frawley Group
• Best Technology Award: Action Point Technology Group
• Best Sport, Art & Culture Award: Great Limerick Run
• Overall 2012 Business of the Year Award: Northern Trust
• President’s Award: Paddy O’Sullivan.
Congratulations to all of the winners.
Photograph: 2012 Best Large Indigenous Business Award was won by Frawley Group and presented to Padraig Healy (centre) by Limerick Chambers President Gordon Kearney (left) and Harry Fehily, HOMS Managing Partner (right)