The 2014 Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards took place on Friday 21st November 2014 at the 2014 Limerick Chamber’s President’s Dinner. HOMS were again a sponsor for this prestigious event. Terry Heaney, HOMS Partner, was delighted to be a member of the awards judging panel, which was comprised of industry experts drawn from the senior management teams of all of the sponsors.
The 2014 Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards winners are as follows:
- Best Start-Up / Emerging Business Award, sponsored by Limerick Institute of Technology: YellowSchedule
- 2014 Best SME Business Award, sponsored by Bank of Ireland: Kemp Technologies
- 2014 Best Large Business Award, sponsored by Holmes O’Malley Sexton: Grassland Agro
- 2014 Best Corporate Social Responsibility Award, sponsored by IDA Ireland: Dell Ireland
- 2014 Best Service Business Award, sponsored by Limerick City & County Council: Home Instead Senior Care
- 2014 Best Retail & Hospitality Business Award, sponsored by BDO: Michael Gleeson Shoes & Limerick Strand Hotel (joint winners)
- 2014 Best Sport, Art & Culture Business Award, sponsored by Northern Trust: The Lime Tree Theatre
- 2014 Overall Business of the Year Award: Grassland Agro
- 2014 Limerick Chamber President’s Award: Mr Des O’Malley.
Holmes O’Malley Sexton partners and solicitors attended to support the event (photographed below) and Donal Creaton, Partner, presented the HOMS sponsored award for 2014 Best Large Business Award to the winners Grassland Agro (also photographed below) .
Managing Partner, Harry Fehily, commented,
“This year again there was an extremely high quality of applicants for the awards and all nominees are to be commended for their achievements and their contribution to the Mid West region. We wish the best of luck to all the winners in their continued success.”