HOMS are proud to once again be shortlisted as finalists in the AIB Private Banking Irish Law Awards 2015. This year HOMS are shortlisted as finalists in an astounding total of eight awards, namely:-
1. Alternative Dispute Resolution Team of the Year
2. Banking, Finance and Insolvency Team of the Year
3. Family Law Team of the Year
4. Legal Executive of the Year
5. Litigation Case of the Year
6. Munster Law Firm of the Year – over 5 solicitors
7. Property, Planning and Probate Team of the Year
8. Public Sector Team of the Year.
Congratulations to all of HOMS’ personnel in securing this significant achievement.
Harry Fehily, Managing Partner, commented,
“We are delighted that our commitment to quality legal services in a wide breadth of practice areas has been recognised by the judges in the AIB Private Banking Irish Law Awards 2015. We have been finalists as Munster Law Firm of the Year each year since the awards began and were the winners of that award in 2012 and 2014. We have also been finalists in a number of other awards each year too. Our goal is to provide a timely, friendly and cost-efficient service and again being shortlisted shows that we are succeeding and that we are committed to that goal. Well done to all of the team at HOMS.”
The winners of the AIB Private Banking Irish Law Awards 2015 will be announced at the awards ceremony on 30th April 2015.