We would like to extend our thanks and appreciation to all of our staff who have worked so hard on our wellness and talent development initiatives which has resulted in HOMS Solicitors being shortlisted as a finalist in the Limerick Chamber Regional Business Awards 2017 Best Employer: Talent Development & Workplace Wellness Award category.
These programmes and initiatives form part of our journey and continuing commitment to our 2020 plan which aims to make HOMS Solicitors a great place to work and to provide pathways for talent development.
Some of the programs of note include:
Wellness (health, wellbeing, social engagement, networking and stress relief)
- Pieta “Darkness Into Light Walk”
- Pieta “100 Cycle”
- Shannon Runway Walk
- University of Limerick Blanket Run
- HOMS Fittest Company Challenge, Great Limerick Run – training programmes and the event
- Business Tennis League, Limerick Lawn Tennis Club
- Medical assessments and health checks
- Health and nutrition talks and assessments
- Optical appointments
- Flu jabs
- Innovative Transition Year Programme
- Leadership Programme
- Trainee Programme and Co-op and Graduate programmes – we are rated 6th out of the top ten 2017 legal graduate programmes
- Educational Assistance Scheme
- Secondment opportunities
- In house training and upskilling.
Huge thanks and congratulations to everyone who planned or participated in these events.
The other two finalists shortlisted in this category are EY and Uber. The winner will be announced on Friday night, 17th November at the Limerick Chamber President’s Dinner.