Practice Area: Probate
Deadline: 11th October 2019
Holmes O’Malley Sexton is a leading national Irish law firm, with offices in London, Dublin, Cork and Limerick, dedicated to providing a range of commercial and personal legal services. Our brand is one of quality, knowledge, experience and value delivered through a timely, friendly and cost effective service. Holmes O’Malley Sexton is passionate about attracting and retaining talented individuals who wish to develop their own careers through being part of our team.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Probate Solicitor to join the team in our Limerick Office.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Advising and dealing with new clients and referrals.
- Drafting wills, advising on wealth management and administration of estate in all forms.
- Wardship and enduring powers of attorney.
- Good technical knowledge of trust law application and taxation.
- Experience of Probate Litigation.
- Experience of licencing laws would be an advantage.
- Experience of residential conveyancing, desirable but not essential.
Qualifications, Skills and Abilities
- AITI qualified.
- STEP qualified or willing to undertake qualification is desirable.
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Sound and pragmatic decision making ability.
- Ability to meet target/fee projections.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work in collaboration with other team members.
- A professional, competent and sympathetic demeanor inspiring confidence and trust by clients and senior staff.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience.