P/T Probate Solicitor (Maternity Leave Cover)
Practice Area: Probate
Deadline: 30th September 2019
HOMS Solicitors have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Probate Solicitor to join the team in our Limerick office covering a maternity leave. This contract is offered on a 3 or 4 day week basis and will commence in September/October.
The ideal candidate will have experience of the following:
- Drafting wills, advising on wealth management and administration of estate in all forms.
- Wardship and enduring powers of attorney.
- Good technical knowledge of trust law application and taxation.
- Probate litigation.
- Licencing laws – an advantage.
- Residential conveyancing, experience desirable but not essential.
- Advising and dealing with new clients and referrals.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent communication and client management skills.
- Sound and pragmatic decision making ability, with an ability to prioritise workload.
- Fee conscious and ability to meet target/fee projections.
- Strong work ethic.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- The ability to work in collaboration with other team members.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience.