Practice Area: Litigation
Deadline: 21st February 2020
In support of our continued growth, we are now recruiting a Legal Secretary to work within our Limerick Office.
- Preparing correspondence and documents from digital dictation.
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates.
- File management, including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving.
- Preparing briefs.
- Diary management.
Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience working in a busy law office
- Experience of Litigation would be an advantage
- Dictaphone typing skills (min.50wpm)
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills
- Strong administration & organisational skills.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and exceptional career prospects with Holmes O’Malley Sexton, Bishopsgate, Henry Street, Limerick.