Practice Area: Property
Deadline: 31st May 2019
In support of our continued growth, we are now recruiting a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant to work within our property department in our Dublin city centre office.
- Preparing correspondence and documents from digital dictation.
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates.
- File management including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving.
- Diary management.
Experience, Skills and Abilities
- Previous legal experience including conveyancing.
- Accurate dictaphone typing skills (Min 50wpm).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and exceptional career prospects with Holmes O’Malley Sexton, 2 Ely Place, Dublin 2.