Practice Area: Litigation
Deadline: 26th April 2019
In support of our continued growth, we are now recruiting a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant to work within defence litigation in our Dublin city centre office.
- Preparing correspondence and documents from digital dictation.
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates.
- File management including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving.
- Assisting with the preparation of briefs.
- Diary management.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Previous legal experience including conveyancing.
- Accurate dictaphone typing skills (Min 50wpm)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and exceptional career prospects.