Practice Area: Plaintiff Litigation
Deadline: 25th February 2019
HOMS Solicitors are a leading national Irish law firm, with offices in London, Dublin, Cork and Limerick, dedicated to providing a range of commercial and personal legal services. Our brand is one of quality, knowledge, experience and value delivered through a timely, friendly and cost effective service. HOMS Solicitors are passionate about attracting and retaining talented individuals who wish to develop their own careers through being part of our team.
Due to our continued growth we now have an opportunity for a Legal Secretary to work, as part of a team, within our plaintiff Litigation department.
- Preparing correspondence and documents from digital dictation.
- Creating, amending and formatting legal documents and templates.
- File management, including electronic filing, scanning, photocopying and archiving.
- Preparing briefs.
- Diary management.
Experience, Skills & Abilities
- Previous experience working in a busy law office.
- Dictaphone typing skills (min.50wpm).
- Attention to detail and accuracy is essential.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word & Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Strong administration & organisational skills.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits together with excellent opportunities for career growth and progression.