Legal Executive Commercial Property
Practice Area: Conveyancing
Deadline: 9th April 2021
Holmes O’Malley Sexton is a leading national Irish law firm, with offices in London, Dublin, Cork and Limerick, dedicated to providing a range of commercial and personal legal services. Our brand is one of quality, knowledge, experience and value delivered through a timely, friendly and cost effective service. Holmes O’Malley Sexton is passionate about attracting and retaining talented individuals who wish to develop their own careers through being part of our team.
We currently have an opportunity for a Legal Executive to join the Commercial Property team in our Limerick office.
Responsibilities: include but are not limited to:
- Assistance in the management and running of large volume commercial conveyancing transactions for state and private clients;
- Land Registry applications/dealings and responding to queries from the PRA;
- Revenue Stamping;
- Certificates of Title (Drafting not signing.);
- Housing Estate Conveyancing;
- Preparing files for completion (sales);
- Preparation of weekly and quarterly reports for certain clients;
- Initial drafting of contracts, requisitions on title and closing documents;
- Maintain and set up Conveyancing precedents;
- Monitoring and updating of Undertakings Register and Stamping/Registration
- Undertake all general duties required of the posts e.g. photocopying, typing,
telephone contact etc.
- You must have or be working towards a relevant qualification in legal studies;
- Membership of the IILEX (desirable but not obligatory);
- Previous experience in a property role;
- Good knowledge of conveyancing legal procedures and processes.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy environment;
- Proven organisational and administrative ability;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to work;
- A high degree of attention to detail.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and exceptional prospects for career growth.