Legal Executive – Litigation
Practice Area: Defence Litigation
Location: Dublin City
Deadline: 8th March 2019
In support of our continued growth, HOMS Solicitors have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Executive to join the defence team in our Dublin Office. This would be an ideal opportunity for a Legal Executive from either a defence or plaintiff background wishing to progress their career in a fast growing and progressive firm.
Responsibilities: include but are not limited to:
- Progressing defence litigation files and attending Court.
- Preparing briefs.
- Drafting pleadings including defences, affidavits and motions.
- Responding to all communication and queries as they arise.
- Undertaking other appropriate duties assigned by the relevant Partner/Solicitor.
- Diploma in Legal Studies
- Membership of the IILEX
- Previous litigation experience ideally working in defence of personal injury
- and related claims
- Proficient in I.T skills
- Proven organizational and administrative ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to work.
- A high degree of attention to detail.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy environment.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and exceptional career prospects.