Information Systems Executive
Practice Area: IT
Location: Limerick City
Deadline: 31st May 2019
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Information Systems Executive to join our IT Department based in Limerick.
The successful candidate will be working with Tikit’s Partner for Windows, BigHand, Workshare, Equitrac, HighQ Collaborate and Microsoft Office applications.
- Maintaining precedent documents.
- Providing technical support for users.
- Developing systems to improve efficiencies and user experiences.
- Performing general maintenance and upgrades to “Partner” system.
- Management of users, permissions and privileges.
- Managing firm-wide meta-compliance.
- Providing cyber security, IS policy, time recording, induction and other related training within the firm.
- Managing HighQ.
- Managing BigHand updates, reports and speech recognition.
- Management of Intranet including maintenance of WordPress.
- Compiling and providing custom reports.
Experience and Qualifications
- IT degree or equivalent qualification.
- Experience of Case Management Systems, SQL and practical software applications would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of legal or service sector processes and practices would be a plus.
- Maintenance and development of reports.
- Analytical and organisational skills.
- Good eye for detail and accuracy.
We offer competitive salaries and benefits together with excellent opportunities for career growth and progression.