Commercial Property Solicitor
Practice Area: Conveyancing
Location: Limerick or Dublin
Deadline: 09th April 2021
Holmes O’Malley Sexton is a leading national Irish law firm, with offices in London, Dublin, Cork and Limerick, dedicated to providing a range of commercial and personal legal services. Our brand is one of quality, knowledge, experience and value delivered through a timely, friendly and cost-effective service. We are passionate about attracting and retaining talented individuals who wish to develop their own careers through being part of our team.
In support of our continued growth an exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Commercial Property Solicitor to join the Conveyancing team.
- Advising clients on the disposal, purchase, financing and leasing of a wide variety of commercial properties.
- Investigation of title for commercial lending transactions.
- Acting for commercial and private clients on commercial property transactions.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial leases involving multi-tenanted buildings.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years relevant work experience.
- Possess excellent drafting skills.
- Be proficient in I.T skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a busy environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills including the ability to manage client relationships and expectations.
- Possess strong commercial awareness.
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to work.
This position offers an attractive remuneration package and exceptional career prospects.
Our benefits include: Pension; Life cover at 3 x times salary; PHI income protection cover; Training and development programmes; Paid professional subscriptions; Travel Saver Incentive Scheme; Bike to Work Scheme; Wellness Programme; Free eyesight testing, Free annual flu injection; Dry cleaning collection and delivery service; Organised sports and social activities; Opportunity for involvement in variety of Corporate Social Responsibility activities.