Practice Area: Plaintiff Litigation
Location: Cork City
Deadline: 1st February 2019
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Taking client instructions in relation to personal injury and motor damage claims.
- Progressing files, attending court and conducting negotiations.
- Preparing Injury Board Applications and associated documents.
- Responding to all communication and queries as they arise.
- Undertaking other appropriate duties assigned by the relevant Partner/Solicitor.
- Diploma in Legal Studies.
- Membership of the IILEX.
- Previous experience of a similar nature, preferably including motor claims, within a plaintiff litigation department.
- Excellent knowledge of legal procedures and processes including court proceedings and enforcements of such judgments.
- Proficient in I.T skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative in a busy environment.
- Proven organisational and administrative ability.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A positive attitude and a proactive approach to work.
- A high degree of attention to detail.